Motion design studio – Exploring ChatGPT
This video is an example of how powerful motion graphics can be when it comes to data presentation. After graphic search based on brand guidelines, we integrated all the content into a storyboard.
By animating text and numbers, motion graphics bring static information to life, making it more engaging and memorable. Kinetic typography is an animation technique that utilizes moving text to capture attention, establish a tone, and entertain, enhancing the impact of words and adding an artistic element.
Fonts are always carefully chosen to convey various moods and highlight important points, while geometric shapes provide a means to visualize patterns and relationships in data.
These data are really impressive:
– OpenAI launched Chat-GPT on November 2022
– Chat-GPT is an AI language model capable of generating human-like text
– It was trained on a massive corpus of text data.
– With more than 175 billion parameters, it is one of the largest AI model.
– Chat-GPT running costs reach $100K per day or $3 million monthly
– OpenAI was valued at $29 billion as of 2023.
– Microsoft invested $10 billion in OpenAI, gaining 46% of stake ownership.
– Chat-GPT is expected to generate $1 billion by the end 2024. Just a start.
– 1 million visitors within 5 days of its launch.- Today it has 13 million daily visitors – Number of months to reach 100 million users: CHAT GPT 2 / TikTok 9 / Instagram 30 / Gmail 60 / Netflix 120
– Chat-GPT is not aware of events of the world after 2021.
– It can not access the internet
– ChatGPT uses human-made content, which contains human errors and human biases
– 48% of companies that have already used Chat-GPT have carried out layoffs.
– 300 million full-time jobs around the world could be replaced by AI in the next future.
Feel free to contact our motion design studio if you have any questions!